Can't make it up to the Adirondacks to pick up your boat? Well, make sure you get a chance to visit at least once. It's worth the trip. In the meantime, we offer cost effective shipping solutions.
Due to the dimensional weight of boats and boards, shipping to your door is very expensive. There's a solution! ForwardAir is a ground freight company with convenient freight terminal locations around the country. Boats have less transfers which means they are much more likely to survive the journey.
The map below shows the available freight terminals.
Here's how it works:
- Add a boat to your cart and enter in your credit card info. Don't worry, we won't charge your card until we've had a chance to call you.
- We will give you a call to go over the shipping and terminal details.
- Your boat will get a suit of bubble-wrap and cardboard armor. Composite boats get an additional custom-built wooden crate.
4) Allow 2-4 weeks for your boat to arrive at the terminal (give us a call at 315-369-6672 for a better estimate of transit time.)
- Once it arrives, the ForwardAir terminal will call you to let you know it has arrived.
- You will typically have 48 hours to pick up your boat. Remember to bring a knife to cut open the bubble wrap and inspect the boat. Composite boats will require a cordless power drill with Phillips-head bit to dismantle the protective crate.
- Arrive at the terminal, open your package and inspect for damage. From our Official Policies:
It is the customer’s responsibility to thoroughly inspect
boats BEFORE signing for it from the shipping company. Once you sign to
accept shipment, the boat is your property and there is no recourse to
the shipping company and thus nothing we can do to help.
Some minor scratching or cosmetic damage may occur during shipping
and is normal however, if the boat is badly damaged, do not receive the
boat. Sign the paperwork “Refused due to damage.”
Otherwise, take home your boat and enjoy for years to come. It's a quick, easy, painless way to get the boat of your dreams to you quickly!
Please call or email with any questions or concerns: