The Kalliste’s performance core blades have an exceptionally light
buoyant feel on the water and offer silky smooth strokes that make
paddling all day long feel effortless. The Kalliste is the ultimate
choice for low angle kayakers.
- Mid-size blades offer gentle power and a smooth easy stroke
- Performance Core blades are buoyant, lightweight, and quiet
- Smooth forward strokes make paddling all day feel effortless
- Our lightest, most elegant touring design
Surface Area: 650 sq cm
Blade Length x Width: 52 x 16cm
Weight for 220cm Straight Shaft: 667/23.5oz
Neutral Bent Shaft: 752g/26.5oz
Recommended Length: 220-240cm
Available Lengths: 210-240cm
Low-angle available in 10cm increments.
FEATURES & FIT OPTIONS
Create a custom fitting paddle to increase your performance, reduce
your fatigue and have more fun on the water. All Touring Performance
Core paddles come standard with our Performance Core blade design and
feature our patented Smart-View™ Adjustable Ferrule System (US patent 6881111).
You choose Straight Shaft Carbon or Neutral Bent Shaft Carbon; in either
our Standard or Small Diameter shafts. Then use your height and boat
width to determine the correct paddle length. Visit Werner's Fit Guide to customize your paddle.
FEATURES & OPTIONS:
Low Angle Paddling
- The most common paddling style using a more casual cadence.
- The paddle is kept at a low angle relative to the water and a relaxed arching stroke is used.
- Smooth forward stroke reduces fatigue.
Mid-sized Performance Core Blades
- Mid-sized blades fit the widest range of kayakers.
- Lighter, buoyant feel on the water.
- Carbon weave for lightest weight to strength ratio.
- Dihedral for smooth forward strokes.
- Ribless back for smooth sculling strokes
Smart-View™ Adjustable Ferrule
- Elegant, easy to use design.
- Low profile button looks and feels like a 1-piece paddle.
- Internal gear system for precise fit.
- Viewing window shows you your offset.
- Adjusts feather left or right in 15 degree increments.
- You determine what feather works best for you.
Neutral Bent Shaft Carbon
Standard and Small Diameter Shaft
- Neutral bent shafts naturally aligns wrists to reduce fatigue
- More hand to shaft contact for increased control
- Immediate comfort and reduced strain with lighter grip
- Extremely light weight with Werner durability
- Balanced for precise control and comfort
- Two shaft sizes ensure you get a proper fit.
- A good fit allows you to use a light grip, reducing fatigue and increasing comfort and performance.
- Hands larger than 7” fit our Standard Shaft.
- Hands smaller than 6.5” fit our Small Shaft
- Hands between 6.5” and 7” can use both.
Light Swing Weight
- Swing weight is the weight you feel each time you lift your blade during a stroke.
- A light swing weight reduces fatigue and makes paddling more fun.
- Locate the closest combination of paddler height and boat width listed.
- Narrower boats or shorter paddlers subtract 5cm for high angle and 10cm for low angle.
- Add length for wider boats and sit-on-tops.